Andrew Dombroski is the lead Technical Animator for The Rhodes Group’s 3D Modeling department. Since 2005, he has created models and animations for numerous clients in a wide range of industries.
Andy’s graphical representations of complex issues and design flaws have been used in expert reports, mediation presentations and in trial. He has testified before a jury and his qualifications and work have been accepted into evidence in construction trials. His detailed 3D models and animations are also used to help clients secure financing and to provide project walk-throughs during the development phase.
Andy is skilled in the use of Autodesk® 3Dx Max. He draws on his understanding of construction blueprints and drawings to create 3D renderings and uses his knowledge of project schedules to overlay the element of time for the creation of 4D models. Andy works closely with the claims consulting team to develop accurate and effective depictions of complex issues. His extensive modeling and animation portfolio includes:
- 4D Animation of Professional Baseball Park
- Animation of Air Force Base C5 Hangar Construction
- Animation of Pittsburgh Marathon Course
- 4D Animation for University Housing
- 3D Visualization Model for County Prison
- 3D Design Impacts Animation for Historical Renovation
- 4D Animation of Mass Transit Rail Line
- 3D Animation of Complex Industrial Facility
- Animation of Las Vegas Resort Tower Sequencing
- Phasing for Construction of an Assisted Living Facility
Andy is a graduate of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation with High Honors.