Joe Seasoltz spent nearly ten years as a law firm litigation paralegal, and prior to joining The Rhodes Group was a Senior Paralegal in the construction and commercial litigation practice group at one of Pennsylvania’s largest law firms. With this extensive legal background and expertise in document analysis and review, Joe brings a keen and detail-oriented perspective to identifying the key issues involved in the preparation and defense of construction schedule and delay claims.
As a Senior Consultant, Joe has significant experience analyzing the various components of schedule and delay claims, including:
- CPM Schedule Delay and Disruption Analysis
- Labor Productivity and Inefficiency Analysis
- Change Order and Claims Review and Rebuttal
- Acceleration and Mitigation Analysis
- Document Review and Issues Analysis
Joe has worked on large-scale domestic and international construction projects, including modular construction. He is highly skilled in the use of various document review platforms such as Summation, Relativity, and Ringtail, and has managed the review and analysis of document collections in excess of 14 million documents.
His project experience encompasses multiple industries, some of which include:
- Liquefied Natural Gas Facilities
- Mining and Mineral Processing Facilities, including potash mining in Canada
- Offshore Drilling Platforms
- Steam Turbine Generators
- Power Generation Facilities, including nuclear
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- Educational Buildings
- Government Buildings and Operations Centers
- Infrastructure, including heavy highway and tunnel boring, and utilities
Joe received a Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University and holds an ABA accredited Paralegal Certificate from Duquesne University’s Paralegal Institute.