Laura Arrigo, CCP, PSP
As Project Executive, Laura Arrigo plays an integral role in directing and managing the analysis and quantification of construction claims on complex projects. Her expertise includes:
- CPM Schedule Delay and Disruption Analysis
- Construction Damages Analysis
- Loss of Productivity and Inefficiency Evaluation and Quantification
- Schedule and Cost Risk Management
- Change Order / Request for Equitable Adjustment (REA) Preparation
Laura has consulted on projects located both domestically and internationally. Her representative project experience includes:
- Steel Blast Furnaces
- Liquefied Natural Gas Facilities
- Complex Industrial Projects
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- University Buildings
- Hotels and Resorts
- Residential High-Rises
- Professional Sport Facilities
- Transportation Projects
In addition to her extensive experience providing forensic claims analysis and quantification, Laura also provides consulting for on-going projects. She helps clients identify and manage schedule and cost risk during the course of the project and assists in the preparation of requests for equitable adjustment.
Laura graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.
Laura is a Certified Cost Professional (CCP), a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP), and is skilled in the use of Primavera Scheduling Software. She is a member of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACE).